WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I just applied a job as a "art teacher" but is like for a few weeks nia.
But i don't think they will hire me uh, cuz i am onli 16 -.-
nbm, i just try my luck :3
OMG ! KIDS ARE SOOOOO CUTE ~
esp girl lor, they have like long long hair and big big eyes .
awwwwwww ~~
madly in love with CHILDREN ~ muahahaha .
I have the ability to interact with them and make sure they love me :P
no kidding u uh ~
frm cry i can make them laugh . LOLS ~
but sometime fail =.=
everytime I saw damn cute baby, i will go crazy :X
then mummy will say "go give birth to one la *stare*"
LOLS ! then i will say "must find 1 handsome husband first ma, if not my baby not cute"
then my mummy will like diao =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment