
LOLS ~ random
Me and Jialin (:
Me and Jialin (:I like to use hair-band with ribbon/rose as "bangle" :D

Idk why, i think tis pic is kinda Les :X

Kawaii neh ~

One so good, 1 ... erm , ok la at least better than my
Nokia's inner camera :0

But FAIL :C LOLS ~
I look damn kuku if i got small eyes ! OMG ~~
Idk why, i think tis pic is kinda Les :X
Kawaii neh ~
Like no different right ._.
BULL-DOG face ):
BULL-DOG face ):HEY I DAMN HAPPY :D
CAUSE I BOUGHT MY BAG @ DAMN CHEAP PRICE xD
muahahahhaa ~ It's like very good quality also (:
Outside sell like 1 for 39.90 i bought it at 20 nia :P
Then i bought 2 pants cuz none of the shirt/dress caught my eyes.
I also bought my nail polish + flowery earring ( cute like mad !)
It's triple happiness ~
1) EXAM IS OVER
2) I shop like siao + went out to celebrate with jialin and rina + sing k + high .
3) I got a job ( like so fast!) 7.50/hr eh xD
Rina don't let me upload the pic taken with her T.T
ANW, HAPPY HOLIDAY :B









No comments:
Post a Comment