Thursday, November 11, 2010

FINALLY ! :D

YEAH !!! TMR NO MORE O's !! :DDDD
I'm VERY VERY VERY EXCITED :0
those who like me/like to see pic (btw i cut my hair :P)
tmr MUST view my blog xD
and and those who dislike/hate me don't view hor,
I warn u first cuz got my pic (ltr u ai shang wo xD)
Ltr view liao kao peh kao bu kao peh kao bu .
cuz gonna CAMWHORE LIKE ~~~~ IDK UH ~~
But i make sure i take a lot of pic !
muahaha ~ tmr has very packed "time-table"
aft Chem paper, go home~
bath, doll myself ~ then meet jialin @ 11
then we go city plaza if i'm not wrong.
THEN I WANNA HUNT FOR MY BAG :X
the retro bag you-know ~ haha !
SHOP like crazy alr , then go meet rina @ 5+
Go sing K (yeah!!! I want to k song like since don't know when alr)
Finally, aft soooooo long~~
i tmr gonna wear contact lens :P (pink de hor, mai siao siao)
sian, too stress still got a few pimples havent disappear T.T
Sat i gonna do mask ! roar ~~
and Sat i going mesage with my mummy then shop again :3
I know i'm a shopaholic ~ shop not sian one . wahhaha ~
So many fun stuff waiting for me xD
Today i damn happy uh ! :D cuz i manage to finish my MCQ
and i still got 15 mins left !! happy to the max can ?!
cause i ALWAYS cannot finish my MCQ one ):
HOPE TMR CAN HAVE ANOTHER MIRACLE ~ *pray hard*


supernatural stuff is like so cool !
It's like true/false nobody knows ~
But i think it's true :0
cuz my relative(s) got experience before *spooky*


craving for horror movie :X Anyone?

No comments: