Friday, December 3, 2010

yo

hey yo ! I'm in msia again xD
ytd went to eat supper (almost everyday :X)
idk what is it actually. Cuz i don't understand malay ~
My aunt order then we just eat lor xD
I know got lasi lemak, donnoe wat mee, damn nice fried rice, lamb soup,
sotong and stingray >;)
muahahaha ~
Everything is like so spicy and so nice *yummy*
I must bring my BFFs go !
Ltr i going to eat supper again ~
the place is called the football field, but it is not a field.
It's some where near the sea.
Got a lot of seafood :3
muahaha, my wallet don't have hole even if i eat a lot liao :X
tmr got my fav pa-sar-ma-lam !
Gonna meet yi jing and my cousins then go eat again :P
tmr also going sing K ~ ^^
Hope xueli can go lor T.T ( cuz she's still having exam)
ok nothing to say le :D
bye peepo !

No comments: