Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally (zi lian)

sob, goin to transfer to another outlet le ):

i swear i nvr whiten my skin :P
is the UV light tt make me look white + chio xD


I love this pic! Cuz i look so innocent
bleah ~

curl hair nice or straight hair?

My hair look like shyt when i reach epicentre =.=
so i tied it up.
today i almost need to pay 70 bucks !
luckily, i got check and i rmb tt iphone is $1118 ~
phew ~
btw, the guess jacket look so chio ! I want T.T
lazy to blog le :X
P/S: I HATE PPL CALLING ME OI !
no manners -.- and kuku sia .
The best reason for you to reject guys is : "I only give num to shuai ge"
although it's not true, JUST SAY IT.
Unless they are bhb enough to say they are handsome.
if they really did, just shoot them don't need give them face.
Unless they are very shuai xD LOL ~
gdnite ppl !

No comments: