Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Msia trip (:

my popo give me one ^^
actually is my ah gong bought for her, then she give me :P
(fyi, the jade bracelet is real) My popo! :D (my dad side de)
this is damn nice ~

I AM SO PRO! so artistic xD *lols*
this is the malaysians' food fair.

this is the damn cute clown gave me one :D
HE DAMN CUTE!
His smile so sweet ^^ he got hu ya also :P

i lazy to blog bout what happen in msia x.x
so i am going to tell you what happen today ^^
Today went to work @ epic centre ~
today was quite bz, but fun xD
learn new stuff, do settlement.
The manager is very friendly ^^
know Xiao Mei and Jade who taught me cashier stuff :3
I am like so anti-social . LOLS ~
I nvr tok to others one :X
tmr going to another outlet *sign*
cuz it is DAMN FAR, AND SO NOT CONVINIENT -.-
and i have to work till 11 pm
But it's only for 1week + nia.
Hope tmr everything will be fine ^^
before i end this post, I SAW A DAMN SHUAI GE @ MSIA SUTERA MALL !!
MY GOSH ~ SHUAI TO THE MAX BODOH :X
his hair and face x.x
but i nvr ask num from him lurh xD
this kind of guys is like food for girls' eye :P
k, bye ~ nite !


No comments: