Just watch finished <美乐加油>nice! :D
I think yi lie damn shuai la x.x lol~~
People ALWAYS tell me that "your boyfee look like your ex (xxx)"
But not refering to the same ex bf.
BUT THEY DON'T LOOK ALIKE -.- (at least to me la)
people include friends, family etc.
So i now understand why they said so :o
Aaron is my idol when i was sec 2 i think.because i am attracted to guys with single eyelid/nei shuang
(say it in another way is small eyes, LOL)
and TANNED. Cause i don't like chinese white guy.
Like damn gay and very er xin :X
Even my idol ( All are tanned with 内双/单眼皮)
My ex idol too ~Conclusion : My bf/ex are not alike, just that they are my type.
My cup of tea you know? xD
You might think that guys with big eyes, white white like anime are handsome.
But everyone has their own definition of handsome/cute.
Perhaps, those who have sharp nose+big eyes guys are handsome
But I would't have what we called "feeling" for them. LOL~
But I admit that they are handsome uh :D
I also like guys with 虎牙/dimple! :B
super cute! :3


No comments:
Post a Comment