Saturday, May 21, 2011

i my me mine :D


I shall blog in singlish :D
Let me tell you how is my life :P
I don't have fked up life cause there is no hole. LOL~
okay this is an inside joke btw my clique :)
That day, went to bugis with rina hubby*wink*
Then walk walk walk~
suddenly someone called us, then they told us that they were doing some survey.
So the first thing i said was "Do you know how old am I -.-"
CAUSE EVERYTIME, THEY PA JIAO THOUGHT I 21 :/
life suck~ LOL ~ jkjk.
It's okay, cause i look mature ma ^^
I always thought that i look mature because i wore make-up.
But NO, i am wrong -.-
That day went to celebrate urth's bday, i only put super light make up.
BUT THERE COME ANOTHER GUY,
come talk to me and blah, then i told him I AM 17 -.-
ARGH, I SHOULD PASTE I AM 17 ON MUAI FACE ._.
Don't i look like 17?!
But the advantage is i can always smugger in to M18 movie :3


okay back to the bugis part:P
i bought the PUG dress! It's super duper cute i tell~ you ^^
then i bought my stitch pencil case (so sad, cause i lost my stitch pencil case frm jap :/)
I can't find it sia D: emo ~~~~~~~
then blah blah blah and blah blah blah~







Went to eat MOS burger with rina,
let me show u my fav burger! ^^
I only like this and the unagi rice burger :P

My fat face xD (this is with lipstick)

The angry face~~~ actually wanted to post in
"our" blog cause he made me angry (but then, actually is i very kp -.-)
But idk why i cant post vertical photo in "our" blog :/ sob

this is the act cute sad face ^^
you can do this face to your boyfee if he bully you :P
J stand for J***H**

My face and my blog name (like duh~~~lol)
no caption, haha
THIS WILL MAKE ME LAUGH XD

school life ~
omg @ my panda eyes /.\
Don't let you have a good look at my panda eyes :X
I look like jap in this pic :D


trying to do enen's face ! :D
still rmb my previous's previous dp at fb?
the one with my lao po en en one :P


this is the GL face xD

Do u feel the heat coming from this pic? uh-huh~~~ LOL
just joking ^^


went out with parents, shop shop~
bought polo dress :D polka dot one~ so cute *ahhh*
then makan @ ajisen ramen :)


P/S: If the world really ends today, i want to tell you that you guys rock for
being my readers :3
P/P/S:If the world really ends today, i want to say let's die together ^^
Dear, i love you :P
P/P/P/S: BUT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TODAY xD

No comments: