Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My life :D

I love my life :D
EAT, SLEEP, PLAY,DRINK xD
like a shiok only
before u start to read my grandma story, i wanna say
thank you to juming!
Without him, there will be no pic, then i can't blog :0
so JUNMING, TYVM !
P/S: he comfirm super bhb one :x


went to watch this movie called "faster"
the male lead is THE ROCK, you know WWF?
Ya, the guy ~ He's quite famous one :3

I LOVE COKE :D

and pop corn !

bff ^^



eating @ thai express ^^

Steam boat !

I miss her like crazy! Cause she went to camp.
AFT THE CAMP, SHE GOT CAMP FEVER x.x
omg ~~~~
luckily we ordered half chicken soup and half spicy.
The spicy is not the normal spicy is ma la huo guo ~
I TELL YOU, IT SERIOUSLY DAMN HOT !
I drank like 3 cup of coke? ._.
I love the clam and beef :3


I think my appetite had became bigger ^^
Now i can finish a bowl of rice yo xD


On my last day of work, daniel and gucci treat me fish and co,
we ordered 4 main course, 1 starter and 1 mash potato .
WE EAT UNTIL F-ING FULL x.x
is like full until the peak alr :X lol ~
then at night , we cab to geylang to eat dinner/supper
super nice ! :D love the froggy porridge >;)
that meal cost $321 , like hallelujah ~ lol
then we go eat durian
i super full alr! So i just eat 2 piece of durian, then KO ~~


lastly i wanna wish my daddy happy birthday !
I LOVE YOU! ALWAYS :P


I still can't get over it T.T
trust? I don't know how to...
Will you be different from him?
I am afraid ):


No comments: