Saturday, January 22, 2011

CNY !

CNY is coming again :D
whoohoo ! I cinta the food, gambling(I only gamble during cny),
ANG BAO and fun fun fun xD
is like gather with ur cousins and go bai nian ^^
Hmm, can't really rmb what happened in the last yr cny x.x
My gosh, i really STM sia .
But yeah! CNY coming = my bdae coming too (:
but this yr will just have a typical cake and a typical bdae celebration .
and and i still don't know whether i should buy iphone/itouch T.T
super hard to decide !
cause i don really like the "keypad" of iphone, cuz i ALWAYS
type wrong letter, argh .
Very pek chek sia -.-
But then iphone is very NICE, because of the apps and games !
But if i buy itouch like ma fan only,
i go out need to bring wallet (long one), phone and itouch.
SO I AM STILL IN A DILLEMA
like a headache only ):
okay , i should discuss with my cousins and see what's their opinion :D
I MISS THEM LIKE ABCD1234^10000
and i also miss him leh, like somehow as a friend.
Cuz like SIPIA LONG (half year) nvr see him alr !

pics time :P




If u notice, i finally bought my lipstick :D
It took me so long to choose sia, cuz got so many brands x.x
In the end because of the chio casing, i bought molytony xD
Whoohoo, later going out to buy nian huo ^^
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! (in advance)

No comments: